Site Network: Home | LBPP-LIA | Template | About

FIESTA

Let's not argue that drilling IS important for students. I have this one technique I would like to share to you guys.

I number the target expressions I wrote on the board. After that, I say one number and the students have to repeat the corresponding expressions.

After several times, I show them numbers that they can guess such as:
-the number of students/ boys/ girls in the class
-the telephone number of the building
-the number of room they are in
-McD's delivery order phone number and so on
and the students say the corresponding expressions.

The next step is that students ask each other their phone numbers. The same thing happen, students have to say the corresponding expressions.


Drilling using numbers with three variations above worth trying, I think. :)
Happy drilling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment