Site Network: Home | LBPP-LIA | Template | About

AJ

Dear trainers,...

Inductive teachings is kinda cool, right? I mean when compared to deductive ones. Hereby I invite you to share some of your best practices in training room to boost other trainers to try and modify or even to come up with their own.

Here's one:
Instead of telling the participants the characteristics of spoken English, I ask them to quickly memorize and then act out two dialogs with different settings, characters, means of communication, purpose and the choice of language. After that, I ask them to find all the differences. All that comes after that is my part to confirm their answers. What do you think?

1 comments:

At April 17, 2009 at 1:01 PM fiesta said...

How much time do you spend in doing so?

 

Post a Comment